You are here
- Technology / Internet Giant, a prospective career future
- Brilliant Business Group, leadership and team management
About Our Client
One of the Fortune 500, a huge complex as well as a multiple industry player plus massive investments in each area
- Prepare and co-ordinate annual strategic training plan for the affiliate in conjunction with Functional Heads, Business Group Head and relevant HR Managers.
- Develop training materials to fill gaps, by modifying existing training, getting key materials translated, and creating new training materials.
- Recruit a faculty of Subject Matter Experts to deliver courses, via video, written words, and live presentations.
- A track record of proficiency in assessing, delivering and measuring organizational effectiveness and training and development programs
- Lead training team towards defined targets and goals, e.g. plan training consultants working/business travel schedule, set up and review their KPIs
The Successful Applicant
- Extraordinary communication skills including presentation
- Strong leadership
- Solid experience in MNC
- Have rich knowledge of talent evaluation, talent development and usage of related tools.
- Rich experience of designing, implementing and tracking training activities, familiar with current training market.
What's on Offer
- A decent and famous employer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Excellent working environment
- A brilliant career scope