You are here
Testing Engineer 测试工程师
- Fortune 500
- Investment Banking
About Our Client
the foreign investment bank in fortune 500, over 100 years history and over 10000 branches around the whole world.
1.Lead the team to do day to day regression analysis across all the envs;
2. Act as the functional lead to handle ad-hoc/urgent functional issue, demands in an effective way;
3. Coordinate the work with ODC team(near shore contractor) to meet the regression KPI;
4. Train up the team on analysis skill and domain knowledge;
5. Be responsible on people management, including performance review;
6. Manage ODC team in their day to day delivery;
7. Build up the knowledge database of the team/function to let it be sustainable;
8. Work closely with automation team in daily cooperation in a agile/devops way;
9. Support his manager in process improvement items and any other initiatives.
10. Build up and maintain good relationship with Global team in Pune and London
The Successful Applicant
Essential Candidate Requirements:
1.Excellent Analysis skills and Excellent communication skills
2. Strong team leadership and experienced to lead a team with 10-20 size.
3. Good understanding and hands on experience on Agile/Scrum
4. Familiar with Unix command and SQL
5. Good understanding on defect management and testing lifecycle.
6. Good understanding and hands-on experience on functional testing, regression testing and automation testing.
7. 7+ years on IT development/testing areas
8. Familiar with QC, RTC.
What's on Offer
report to service line manager