You are here
Technical Design Manager- Apparel
- Competitive Salary Package with Benefits
- Working in leading company of fashion industry
About Our Client
Our client is world leading brands of man and lady's fashion. Their product ranging from handbag, apparel and accessorize.
As a Technical design manager, you will work closely with the Asia Technical Design team and overseas technical team to understand company's brands then be able to translate this to the service providers. You will communicate and give direction to the service providers. You will regular travel to the Service providers to ensure understanding and oversee execution of product to design aesthetic. You will manage the Service providers adherence to product time/action calendars. You will communicate deviations from calendar, facilitate solutions and resolve issues regionally.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualify to this position you will have
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- 5-7 years' experience in apparel industry with a concentration in design, garment engineering, fit, pattern and draping skills, garment construction and manufacturing.
- Excellent co-ordination and strong communication skills in written and oral English. Proficiency in Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Good connections and relationships with sample rooms, patternmakers, trim resources, factories.
- Proficiency in Web PDM, PLM, Illustrator and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to undertake frequent travel, throughout Asia.
- Knowledge of AQL and quality control systems.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package with benefit