You are here
This position is now filled
Tax Compliance Manager - US listed company
- Excellent brand for career advancement
- Regional position with a dynamic US listed firm
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed firm and a world renowned brand with strong presence across the globe. Hong Kong is their Asia Hub and they are now inviting a high calibre individual to join their management team.
- Responsible for tax compliance in various jurisdictions, namely, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam. Countries will expand depending on business needs.
- Assistance in implementing the transfer pricing (TP) policy and ensuring the compliance of TP policy, such as, documentation, reviewing legal agreements and numerical checking.
- Providing ad hoc advisory to business units, including any proposed restructuring, withholding tax exposure, PE exposure, etc
- Overseeing tax disputes in various jurisdictions
- Constantly reviewing and identifying tax saving opportunities and providing recommendation for improvement to reporting line
- In performing the above, the candidate will need to work and coordinate with the relevant finance team, business units and consultants
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified, you will be a qualified accountant with professional training in audit firms. You will have strong tax compliance experience in commercial setting. You will have regional exposure. Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills are essential qualities as you will be communicating with internal parties and external consultants overseas.
What's on Offer
Attractive package is on offer. Excellent brand on your resume. Dynamic work environment with regional exposure.