You are here
Talent Management & Diversity Partner
- Established Global Financial Firm
- Strategic & Operational Position
About Our Client
A global financial services firm providing investment management, risk management and advisory services. Our client continues to increase their HR footprint across Asia Pacific and due to an internal team promotion a unique opportunity to manage both talent management and diversity initiatives is now available.
Reporting to the Head of Talent & Diversity, you will need to have the ability to influence and collaborate with internal stakeholders across HR and the wider business in a matrixed, fast paced and hands on environment. This position is based in Hong Kong and will be responsible for the development and execution of regional talent management and diversity initiatives for the business across Asia Pacific.
- Lead facilitation of leadership and management training and hi-potential development programs on a regional framework at all levels
- Partner with both regional and global talent management teams to develop and manage strategic talent management and diversity projects
- Oversee processes and practices within performance management, talent reviews, promotions and succession planning, transferring global objectives to regional needs
- Manage regional talent and leadership programs and events
- Utilise analytics and qualitative data to inform design and decision making across all talent and diversity programs
- Understand and provide consultation to individual business units to meet talent and team development needs.
The Successful Applicant
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have a relevant Bachelor degree and a minimum of 7 year's of work experience in HR, human capital consulting, talent management, diversity or business related roles with exposure and passion for people development initiatives and projects.
- Experience working within the financial and /or professional services industry
- Experience working within a global matrix structure
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills at senior management and regional level
- You must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills
- Fluent English language skills. Cantonese and/or Mandarin language skills would be an advantage
What's on Offer
Operating within an international, dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set. Attractive career progression, mobility, salary and benefits based on experience will be offered.