You are here
Talent Acquisition (Operations)- Expanding US Bank - 30k
- Dynamic and supportive working environment
- Stable career growth
About Our Client
My client is a well-known international bank with a number of offices around the world. They have a reputable client base and have strong connections around the world. They continue to grow despite stagnant economic conditions. They emphasize on developing their employees and providing stable career development in a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Assist in HR operations focusing on recruitment including candidate sourcing, interview coordination, offer process, on-boarding/off-boarding procedures and data management etc.
- Provide support for all recruitment related HR initiatives.
- Act as liaison between firm, vendors and candidates to ensure all compliance regulations are met and good relationships are maintained.
- Work closely with internal departments e.g. finance/IT to ensure efficient recruitment process.
- Perform tasks related to HR reporting/analysis.
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR/Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 2- 4 years of solid recruitment operational experience within financial industry preferred. Candidates with experience in professional firms will also be considered.
- Prior supervisory experienced will be an advantage
- Experience in interacting with expatriate professionals preferred.
- Excellent English/Mandarin skills are required.
- Comfortable in picking up new tasks independently.
- Has passion to drive initiatives and implement policies.
- Able to multitask, think on your feet and meet tight deadlines.
- Motivated to work in fast paced environments
What's on Offer
This role provides a competitive base salary with excellent bonuses. Candidates are also given good fringe benefits including annual leave, good medical coverage and OT allowance if necessary. Working hours are stable with 5 days work week, allowing candidates to have a good work-life balance.