You are here
System/Business Analyst - Digital Background - HKD$40k-$60k
Central and Western District
- New Headcount
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
A Global Asset Management Company who are investing in their Marketing Digital team.
- Lead and implement Digital Marketing strategy and direction, and provide Digital Marketing strategic planning support where requested.
- To take a leading role in the functional design of content & delivery processes and systems for website, managed email and other Digital delivery channels.
- Chair the regional Digital Strategy Group meetings and represent APAC on global workstreams to articulate APAC needs.
- To take a leading role in the implementation of data systems for digital marketing services and assist in the development of delivery mechanisms and coordinate testing of new digital marketing functionality and technology.
- Push boundaries with the User Experience and presentation layer technology, including but not limited to delivering the systems, analysis, technology and processes that support the Greater China and Asia wide digital strategy for website, microsite development.
- Pioneer new digital initiatives including social media and/or app development.
- Oversee the day to day implementation of digital marketing initiatives in both website & mobile application development and enhancement projects.
- Take a leading role in implementation of all future Web functionality enhancements, strategic planning and development of digital projects.
- Liaise with IT, Sales, Channel Marketing, Client services to provide web management expertise as required.
- Work with the analytics team to track activity reporting and metrics to measure ROI.
- Lead internal business partners and digital agency to implement digital projects and be able to "talk shop" with developers.
- Understands the firm's global digital best practices to APAC.
- Perform regular industry, competitor and client research to identify trends, opportunities and threats. Understand new technologies and keep company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Be a project leader on business technology on digital projects with internal business partners and digital agencies.
- Implements department procedures to maximize project workflow, digital operations and team efficiencies.
- Ensures web and mobile operational issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintains working knowledge of industry legal and compliance changes to ensure current and future initiatives are implemented appropriately.
- Supports marketing team on special projects as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 8-10 years industry experience in implementation of digital marketing or related ecommerce functions in the financial industry is required.
- Previous experience in the financial services sector with an in-depth knowledge of products and services, customer base and marketing strategies preferred but not required.
- An excellent understanding of online services and their use as a marketing tool in financial services.
- Experience in people and project management, including Waterfall, Agile and Kanban techniques.
- Passion for delivering well-designed experiences, with customer focus.
- Strong presentation skills, able to articulate technical systems, concepts and processes within and to the business.
- Must understand the function of products, practices, and processes of investment company's marketing, service and sales departments.
- Experience of integrating social media into the marketing mix; understanding of social media trends, tracking.
- Good understanding of SFC and MPFA related regulations governing communications a plus
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs. Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Proactive and innovative, continually challenging the status quo.
What's on Offer
Negotiable salary package, excelllent fringe package.