You are here
System Engineer - Hardware
- A hardware oriented role
- Career path + Business expansion
About Our Client
Our client is an international technology enterprise with presence across the globe. To cope with their rapid business expansion in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a System Engineer to join their flexible and growing team. Progression opportunities will be offered along with the company's expansion.
- Work in a team to perform preliminary troubleshoot on Servers, Storage, Backup Solutions, Network Devices and etc.
- Deliver on-site maintenance at customer sites, including datacentre, offices, etc.
- Replace hardware if needed
- Escalate and liaise with their Technical Hubs for more technical issues
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma holder in in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, or etc.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Basic knowledge in server OS (Unix, or Linux, or Windows), and capable to perform preliminary troubleshoot
- Solid experience in delivering hardware maintenance/ replacement covering Server, Storage, Backup Solution, Network Device (Brands such as - HP, Dell, IBM, EMC, etc.)
- MUST be able to communicate in both Cantonese and English
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The client offers a competitive remuneration package, a great career path and training along with the company's rapid expansion.