You are here
System Analyst (Interface) - International Bank
- Interantional Exposure
- Top-Tier Employer
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Global Financial Consultancy that delivers first-class risk advisory solutions to financial institutions around the world. Due to their expanding client base, they are looking for a System Analyst to join their team.
- Analyse interface requirements to produce a detailed interface specification
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and understand the user requests
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse and collect interface requirements
- Engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under directions of project managers
- Develop interface specifications using natural language
The Successful Applicant
- Solid 5+ years of experience as a systems analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of a project and system delivery methodologies.
- Ability to work individually or collaborate as part of a team.
- Flexible and "can do" approach.
- Strong organisational abilities and flexibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Stable Environment
- International Culture
- Great Client Exposure