You are here
System Analyst - Insurance Contract - HKD$35k
- Contract Fixed 1 Year
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Global Financial Services provider with offices around the World. This is a brand new role as the company are looking to further expand in 2016.
Provide overall supports for the development and deployment of all change requests/enhancements for one of the Company's core business application systems which including (but not limited to) below key duties:
- Review enhancement proposals from outsourced application vendor;
- Review proposed system design, functional specifications and any other development documents;
- Review Unit Test/SIT system testing plans and testing results from outsourced vendor;
- Support business analysts and business users to define the necessary UAT test plans and resolve any UAT defects with outsourced application vendor;
- Work with different responsible parties to ensure smooth and successful rollout of each change release;
- Carry out Post Implementation Review for each major change release;
- Contribute to improve the overall process in managing the development and delivery of system enhancements;
- Recommend controls, procedures, processes, etc. to improve quality of system change requests/enhancements delivered by the outsourced application vendor.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree holder in Computer Science or IT related discipline.
* 8+ years experience in IT Application System Development / Support role.
* Solid experience with full development lifecycle in client server technology.
* Solid experience in most of the following technologies - C#, ASP.NET, MVC, VB6, Crystal Report, VBA, MS SQL, Oracle Database
* Solid experience in system integration, system design, implementation & support.
* Good technical knowledge and application experience across multiple IT platforms, development environments and applications.
* Must have excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to handle technical or business questions.
* Must be business savvy and result oriented as well as a team player.
* Good interpersonal skills to interact with team members & business users.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly.
* A self-starter and must be able to work independently.
* Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package, 5 day working week, life insurance, medical insurance, dental cover, performance bonus and more.