You are here
Supply Chain Manager
- Regional Role
- End to End Supply Chain Responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned and market leading specialist in Bio-Technology products. They are expanding rapidly across Asia and looking to launch a number of exciting and potentially life changing products in oncology and cardio vascular treatment. We are looking for a Supply Chain manager to help ensure these products are managed from source, into their Asia distribution network and on to the end user, ensuring quality of product in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage forecasting and facilitate country level S&OP meetings.
- Engage with Commercial, Finance, and distributors to ensure accurate product forecasting.
- Responsible for demand planning process. Submit demand forecast to Global Planning.
- Collect/verify replenishment orders from the country, and submit to supply site.
- Manage the safety stock level at country Distributor/Sub-Distributor level, to ensure continuous supply with optimized cost.
- Develop country implementation plan of product variations together with internal (Regional Operations Lead, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Marketing) and external (Distributor or LSP) parties. Ensure supply plan is aligned with the variation changes. Risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated properly.
- Coordinate shipments to the country with the supply site, the forwarder, and the distributors.
- Oversee the logistic process (receiving, storage, outbound shipments, etc.) of the country distributor.
- Oversee the in-country distribution to ensure products are handled according to quality and cold chain requirements and in compliance to GDP.
- Build in-country cold chain distribution capability to ensure product is delivered safely to patient. Conduct LSP/distributor training related to distribution procedures if required.
- Coordinate and communicate the in-country planning and logistics requirements with all relevant stakeholders for launch of new commercial products.
- Manage logistic costs and proactively seek efficiencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Motivated self-starter who is able to influence change in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to troubleshoot complex operating system problems.
- Time-management aptitude
- Team building and motivational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive networker
- Effective verbal, written, and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Strong understanding and experience with cold chain management
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Bachelor Degree, MBA or similar
- 5-7+ years functional supply chain experience, preferred with major pharmaceutical companies
- Fluent in English, in both speaking and writing
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global powerhouse in the Bio-Tech Industry. Very exciting times and a role which gives you accountability for all supply chain processes across South East Asia. Our client can offer competitive salary and benefits. Travel is expected in the role