You are here
Strategy Director / Senior Manager
China's leading online discount retailer
Newly create role
About Our Client
Our client is a NYSE-listed company, which is China's leading online discount retailer for brands considered as the largest flash sale website and it has established a dominant leadership position in China's online discount retail market.
The Strategy Director or senior will be responsible for project managing both short and long term eCommerce initiatives as well weekly/monthly/quarterly activities. He or she will lead development, manage execution, ensure follow up and evaluation for both short term and long term strategic initiatives. He or she will also work with the leadership team to prioritize activities, manage timelines and ensure project completion.
Key Job Responsibilities
Impact on Business: Provide analysis, insight, direction and actionable recommendations to leadership team;
Innovation and Change: Recommend customer experience solutions/strategies based on deep understanding of e-Commerce trends; Influence leaders to leverage new tools and strategies based on data and analysis;
Business Strategy: Helps to identify strategic opportunities to influence and enhance the e-Commerce longer term strategy and more immediate roadmap of current initiatives;
The Successful Applicant
1.6-8 years with strategic planning experience in consulting or e-commerce business
Passion for e-Commerce or internet a must!
2.Native in Chinese.
1. MBA preferred with 3 years management consulting firm experiences.
2. Exceptional strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans.
3. Exceptional organizational and project management skills
4. Strong ability to develop a vision and then collaborate broadly to get results
5. Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior executive level
What's on Offer
For manager level: 1.5million -2million;
Director level: 2million +