You are here
Store Manager - Global Luxury Retail
- International market leader in luxury retail
- Excellent development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier international luxury brand that specializes in fashion, leather goods, watch & jewellery and having a strong presence worldwide. They are now looking for an energetic individual who is experienced in management, sales and operations of luxury retail industry and lead their team as Store Manager.
- Oversee the sales and operation of the stores and monitor a sizeable team
- Lead the team for the execution of action plan to improve sales performance, productivity and customer services of the staffs
- Support the execution of the store business plans to drives KPI results and maximizes business opportunities
- Prepare sales and operational analysis, performance evaluations and reports
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales associates to ensure the store is sufficiently staffed to meet the needs of the business
- Supervise inventory and manage stock optimization by reviewing assortment regularly and stock mix to reflect sales, buying trends and customer demands.
- Ensures all visual directives, ensuring mapping and floor-set are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted time-frame
- Build and maintain client relationships through delivering exceptional quality service during and after sales process
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 8 year's store experience in the luxury retail industry with at least 3 years in supervisory role
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and customers successfully is essential
- Attention to details and numerically sensitive
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client is offering competitive salary package with HKD 50,000 plus along with excellent employee benefit to successful candidate.