You are here
Startegic Planning Manager
- Privately-owned company
- Sizeable team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading garment manufacturers, providing the most highly-regarded fashion brands with ODM/OEM services across Asia and Europe. The group has over 60000 employees worldwide and clients
Reporting the the Head of Corporate Planning, you work closely with senior management in strategy management. You facilitate and coach strategic discussion for business initiatives and direction. You monitor the planning mechanism for business growth and organization development. You conduct market research and benchmarking analysis for strategic direction. You provide strategic recommendations in regular strategic review meetings to identify potential business opportunities, and solutions in workflow re-engineering and operational improvement. You work with business unit leaders to monitor strategy execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of experience in consumer insights, market research or business planning
- Experience in management consulting, strategic planning, market research is a plus
- Excellent data analytic and presentation skills
- Strong skills in communication, analysis, planning and presentation
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to make sound recommendations
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
What's on Offer
The job offers stability and a dynamic working environment.