You are here
Solution Architect - IT Software
- Global and regional job exposure with a dynamic team across the world
- Senior leadership role with software solution architect background
About Our Client
Our client is a global well-established Financial Services organization with strong presence in Asia Pacific. Currently Southern China region becomes the company's strategic development focus, it is an excellent timing to join the team.
Co-ordinate and management of solution and project architect activities within Product Classes(pipeline of work)
Accountable for architecture design and documentation and other collateral produced by Product Classes they interact with (setting the standard require,architecture repositories, wikis,etc)
Create Annual Product IT roadmap and inventories
Drive the AR review process for the product areas and own the closures of product risks and issues
The Successful Applicant
Extensive (10 years+)Architecture Leadership experience(ideally currently leading an architectural function)providenumerous examples of business critical IT transformations driven off a solid architectural footing from their leadership
* Typical qualifications would include a relevant degree or equivalent and often the role holder will have professional qualifications ina framework like TOGAF
* Deep experience in all parts of the technology/software development and project management life-cycles having undertaken many of the roles themselves throughout their career
* Proven track record producing high quality technical architecture / design deliverables that deliver tangible business benefitsover the medium to long term.
* Proven experience in managing significant risks and problem resolution
* Business and technical expertise is essential in Post-trade Securities processing
* The ability to visualise and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture.
* Extensive experience planning and deploying IT initiatives
What's on Offer
Strategic role with decision-making accountabilities
A leadership role with APAC and Global work exposure