You are here
Software Developer - UK Relocation Opportunity - HKD$50k-$70k
- Quantam Computing Company
- Well Established Firm
About Our Client
A leading Quantum Computing leader.
- Researching, designing, writing and testing new software programs
- Creating technical specification and test plans
The Successful Applicant
- Good academic background in Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science
- 2+ years of normal/embedded Linux kernel development experience.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory, subsystem management, concurrency/synchronisation, memory allocation, file systems) and networking or storage subsystems architecture.
- Good knowledge of ELF32/64 file system is essential
- Skilled programmer with strong knowledge and proven experience of C and C++ languages at minimum (mainly C)
- Extensive device driver development and support (one or more of USB,network, graphics, video, mtd, storage, power management)
- Strong debugging skills in kernel context
- Experience with exercising/validation of system from user space, knowledge of user space API
- Have experience of porting/maintaining Linux/Unix distribution for a certain platform
- Good Python and/or Perl scripting necessary
- Familiarity with other processors like ARM architecture
- Good command of English is mandatory
- Entitled to work in the UK
What's on Offer
Excellent package. Please apply for more details.