You are here
Social Media Manager (Native Mandarin, $40k)
- Regional Social Media, Strategic Planning Role
- Sizable, listed MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a listed MNC with global business coverage within the travel and tourism, premium sector.
- Oversees management and execution of social media efforts in support of the brand
- Execute additional social media platforms in support of projects, events and promotions
- Support all efforts in Marketing and Sales team to achieve occupancy and revenue targets
- Provide leadership and direction to team members to set and build a path to achieve goals
- Work with teams to create streams of interesting and interactive content to include promotions, events and brand partner events
- Provide innovative and efficient approaches to the business model seeking to optimize experience and results
- Develop a budget and track all expenditures
The Successful Applicant
- University graduated with Bachelor degree in Business Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Marketing with focus in social media development.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in social media direct management for international markets with focus in China.
- Experience in travel industry is preferred, work with retail an advantage
- Able to work with a team under pressure
- Strong web analytic skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Native Mandarin speakers most preferred.
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- Career progression within well-known, westernizedMNC
- Open culture
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits