You are here
Senior Writer & Sub-Editor- Business News
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest professional player in the industry. They are inspiring and has an excellent reputation.
- Deliver the best business coverage from Asia's most important financial market for a global readership
- Plan, prepare and organize different packages of medium- and long-term story ideas, based on your own reporting and interviews by our entire team of reporters
- Spot trends and get the stories behind the news and behind the personalities driving China Inc
- Must be familiar with business news coverage, from commodities to financial markets to property
- Top notch English writing skills and the ability to deliver to deadline are absolute musts
- Good knowledge of the economies of mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan as well as the companies that operate in the region
- Must be able to conduct an interview in Mandarin, and be able to read a document written in Chinese
- Self-starting professional and team player, willing to pitch in where needed and take on any task
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate should have a keen nose for news, ability to crunch numbers and analyse data, the temperament to interview and extract comments from non-English speakers, and the skills to weave your reporting into coherent narratives.
What's on Offer
Excellent reputation and attractive offer