You are here
Senior VP Banking Events & Communications- URGENT!
- Attractive Package
- Excellent Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading financial services providers.They provides holistic financial solutions, including innovative products and specially tailored advice, to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally, as well as to retail clients.
- Provide proactive, practical and strategic counsel and support to senior business leaders across the Asia Pacific region on their internal regional communications.
- Draft, edit and execute communications for an internal audience on a range of topics. As part of this, the individual will collate feedback from a number of sources on the content of a message to employees and ensure that the feedback is accurately reflected in the communication, and that feedback is properly tracked.
- Help to manage events, including the organization and support of global town halls, audio conferences and web casts.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new internal communications tools and processes.
- Support with the production of internal videos and other multimedia materials.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Corporate Communications in a corporate environment
- University degree, preferably in Communications, Business or Finance
- Banking background an advantage
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- A keen interest in global current affairs, as well as an understanding and appreciation of investment themes, social movements and technological developments.
- Close attention to detail and a willingness to get the job done right the first time
- An extremely organized, methodical approach and reliable record-keeping
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization, including senior management
- The ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Proven track record of juggling various tasks simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- A collaborative spirit, strong client focus
- International corporate experience is highly valued
What's on Offer
Excellent package and good exposure.