You are here
Senior Trust Officer - Financial Services
About Our Client
Our client has been in Hong Kong for over 30 years, being a reputable trust company. They provides services to both Hong Kong and Asian clients offering retirement, private trust, nominee, corproate custodian services and more.
- Responsible for customer inquiries with regards to private trust business
- Assist with the company's business development, offering good customer services to clients
- Maintain valuable relationship with customers and intermediaries
- Perform KYC checks on potential clients
- Prepare and handle various marketing documents, presentation and promotion materials
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of relevant discipline with possession of professional qualification HKICS, STEP etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in private trust industry or banking sector
- BD/customer service experience is preferable
- Good PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior position
- Good language skills with both fluent Chinese and English
What's on Offer
A fantastic remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate, with a special performance based bonus. Stable working hours from Monday to Friday.