You are here
Senior Training Manager - Multinational Insurance Firm
HK$3,333 - HK$4,167
- Newly Created Leadership Role
- Leading International Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Insurance firm with a well-established international presence.
- Partner closely with Senior Management and Agency District Directors to take full ownership of the design, implementation and delivery of quality training program initiatives within the Training & Development team
- Act as business partner to all stakeholders to identify specific training needs to implement soft skill, leadership and team building training initiatives across the business
- Coaching and development of Agency District Directors to foster leadership skills ultimately to drive business results
- Design and deliver training programs such as but not limited to, team-building workshops, agency culture refinement and building, sales activity boosters etc.
- Lead and mentor junior Trainers within the team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Previous experience working in insurance or professional services environment
- At least 4 years in Training role designing, implementing and delivering planned and customized training materials to audiences of all levels
- Self-motivated with the ability to think strategically and independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills capable of dealing stakeholders of all levels
- Engaging, innovative and customer service oriented
What's on Offer
Newly created leadership role within growing international insurance firm.