You are here
Senior Risk Management Officer
- Low Travel
- Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate
About Our Client
This client is a very reputable Hong Kong listed company. With on-going organic growth, they are now recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their sizeable and well developed Audit team.
The Senior Risk Management Officer is responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the maintenance of the risk management system
- Formulating the risk management strategies ensuring it is according to the most updated regulatory requirements and company objectives
- Enhancing existing procedures through innovative risk management techniques such as providing training
- Evaluating the company's internal control framework as well as addressing the risks
- Assuring and promoting the proper implementation of risk management policies and guidelines
- Performing ad-hoc projects to support the Greater China businesses such as doing due diligence and fraud investigations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should ideally have Professional Accounting qualification or similar. You should have at least 5 years of working experiences with at least 3-4 years from in risk management field ideally from a Big 4 Audit firm. You must be fluent in English and Chinese and be able to travel 30% to APAC region.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join one of the most reputable and sizeable Hong Kong listed company.
- Great career advancement within the company.
- A competitive remuneration package is offered along with other fringe benefits