You are here
Senior Retail Operations Manager
- Great opportunity to run a small conglomerate of brands in Azerbaijan
- Fantastic tax free package plus accomodation provided
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retailer in Azerbaijan that holds a group of brands that include fashion , toys & food & beverage.
For the role of Senior Retail Operations Manager based in Azerbaijan we would require a candidate that has experience in the following:
- Provide leadership, guidance, expertise and direction to managers, staff and internal/external partners. Develop organisational policies and procedures and responsibilities for overall organisational direction.
- Manage the budget, succession planning, quality control, performance and reporting for all functions, by driving strategy, policies and procedures for the assigned area.
- Work with business areas to review and set service level requirements. Establish service level reporting requirements and ensure the organisation delivers against them.
- Create and deliver the organisational strategy, implement processes and operational excellence, ensuring all company goals are met.
- Hire the following positions; Project manager (store build), I.T Manager, Buyer, Marketing Manager, Logistics Manager, Retail Trainer, Human Resource Manager and a Store Manager.
- Oversee the implementation of an I.T infrastructure for both head office and stores
- Oversee the building of the store to the UK specification as outlined in the manual
- Oversee and manage the pre, post, opening and ongoing marketing
- Proven track record of delivering profitable sales and projects on time and within budget.
- The role requires strategic planning as well as the close day to day running of the operation. You will be responsible for delivering high levels of standards across the organisation and ensuring compliance measures are delivered.
- You must have strong administration, planning, negotiation, managing financial budgets as they are essential skills in this role.
- You must be able to communicate to a high standard in English both verbally and in writing, this is essential as all communications with the UK team will be in English.
- You must create and analyse financial reports improve sales performance, stock holding and profitability.
- You will be required to seek out new opportunities to open new stores and create a business case for opening those stores to both your line manager and principle brand.
- Good relationships within the local market is an advantage.
The Successful Applicant
The following are minimum requirements for the Senior Retail Operations Manager (General Brand Manager) role:
- Senior retail management experience with significant exposure to operations. Demonstrated ability to manage large budgets, achieve objectives within fiscal restraints, and implement effective operating controls to ensure compliance with audit and franchisors requirements.
- Ability to influence at a high level with fact-based strategies and proposals.
- Proven record of building strong partnerships with external vendors and internal partners.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to consistently prioritise workload with heavy emphasis based on business impact.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Highly organised and efficient with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
What's on Offer
Up to $60,000 per year plus accommodation, annual ticket, private medical insurance and bonus.