You are here
Senior Recruitment Officer - Financial services - up to 30k
- High degree of autonomy
- Chance to join fun, dynamic company
About Our Client
My client is an up and coming brand in the financial technology consulting field. Having been established in Hong Kong for over 10 years, they work primarily with the top tier names in the banking industry. They have also built a strong reputation among several global retail brands by providing a full spectrum of consulting services to their clients. In their rapidly expanding Hong Kong office, they are looking for a talent acquisition profession to support their end to end recruitment.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Be responsible for end to end recruitment process including CV screening, conducting interviews and follow up on all ensuring contract preparations and on-boarding matters
- Assist in coordination of events such as job fairs and recruitment talks
- Participate in talent acquisition and retention initiatives
- Identify and propose recruitment needs
- Manage candidate database and perform HR reporting/analysis tasks when necessary
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fit the following requirements:
- Degree in HR/Business Administration or relevant disciplines required.
- At least 3 years of solid end to end recruitment experience, particularly for finance/insurance professionals. Experience in hiring finance/IT professionals is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in candidate sourcing through social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn; able to be creative in exploring new recruitment channels.
- Able to communication in fluent English/Mandarin
- Able to use MS Office efficiently
- Ability to follow things through and goal-oriented.
- Detail-minded and able to work independently/as a team
- Strong time management skills and able to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and passion to develop in recruitment
What's on Offer
This role will provide a great opportunity for candidates seeking to develop a specialised career in recruitment, particularly within the finance sector. Competitive benefits and a stable working environment will be provided to the right candidate.