You are here
Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Large scale new development in Southern China
About Our Client
Our client is a listed and well established property developer listed in Hong Kong. It has strong and substantial new development projects (hotel, commercial and residential) across Asia Region.
The successful applicant will be in charge of the project team undertaking new development - mixed used development projects (hotels and retail mall) as well as the large scale residential projects in Southern China.
The challenge is to ensure all phases of the projects are planned and completed on time, within budget and to the specified high quality. Specific responsibilities include project leadership, the management of design, procurement, time & cost as well as overseeing the construction and handover procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Architecture or Building Surveying;
- HKIA/ MHKIS/ MRICS is required;
- At least 15 to 23 years relevant experience in managing large scale development in Southern China or Macau
- Experience in sizable hotel and estate-type residential development will be an added advantage
- Experienced in conservation projects is added advantage
- Proven track record to handle project independently from feasibility to final completion
- Review the architectural/structural design and project specifications
- Recommend appropriate modifications, monitor work progress against project schedule
- Knowledge in dealing with related governmental bodies
What's on Offer
An Attractive package is offered to selected candidate in handling this exciting large scale project.