You are here
Senior Procurement Manager - Food
- Food and Packaging Material Procurement
- Newly Created Position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leaders in food manufacturing sector. To match with business expansion, they are hiring for a senior level procurement person to oversee their global production sites and drive appropriate procurement strategies and initiatives.
Reporting into the VP, you will supervise a team and:
- develop, implement global sourcing strategies for both food and packaging materials
- monitor closely the supplier performance to ensure compliance and standards are met
- perform regulatory compliance to enhance food safety, stock management to minimise cost of carry-over stocks, purchase aligning with corporate policy and procedure
- act as an internal procurement advisor to top management and vendors
- identify areas for cost saving and reduction opportunity
- explore synergies for product plants to enhance efficiency
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be degree educated in Purchasing or relevant fields with a minimum 15 years work experience in food and packaging materials procurement. You will demonstrate exceptional communications, negotiation, problem solving and management skills and be cost and budget conscious. Proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin will be essential and you are expected to be be flexible with frequent travel.
What's on Offer
- 5 day work
- competitive package with excellent fringe benefits e.g. shuttle bus, meal allowance
- open mind and supportive management team
- paying $70k or more!