You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Pre-sales Consultant - International Professional Firm
- Excellent exposure and high profile clients
- Globally recognized professional firm
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized professional firm. Work as a Senior Pre-sales Consultant and further develop your career by accessing high profile clients and take up Cloud based applications/ latest solutions.
- Assist and coordinate with sales teams in providing technical consultation and product demonstration for external clients
- Conduct presentation (technical perspective) and handle technical queries from clients
- Prepare proposals, quotas and demonstration/ presentation material
- Handover agreed project scopes and functional requirements to project team leaders
- Oversee the process, and to assure the project's outcome is matching the mutually agreed standard and requirements
- Maintains good customer relationship and collect feedback from clients for service improvement
- NO sales target will be given
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science/ IT/ Relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 5+ years of pre-sales working experience in a telecom/ service provider/ vendor, etc.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Pre-sales Consultant
- Experience in either infrastructure pre-sales, service application pre-sales or Cloud based application pre-sales
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Both Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary package, including discretionary bonus (With a good track record in the past years), 5-day workweek (Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 18:00), comprehensive medical coverage, progression opportunities and more.