You are here
Senior merchandising manager
- Building up a new private brands department
- Directly report to high level management team
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing retailer in Southern China.
As a senior merchandising manager, you will responsible for build up their own private brands including food and non-food product. You will be in-charge of the suppliers sourcing, product development, price & terms negotiation, order follow up and on-time delivery. You will update market information periodically and identify market trends & customers' needs. You will work with key suppliers to deliver improved supply chain efficiently including greater flexibility, shorter lead times, re-engineering and margin improvements.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualify to this position, you will have
- Experiences on sourcing/ merchandising job in local supermarket
- Degree holder with 5 years experiences on building up a private brands for retailers.
- Familiar with food and non-food product for local supermarket
- Strong knowledge in sundries of local supermarket, including food and non-food product.
- Experiences on sourcing product outside from China.
- Proficiency in PC applications (MS office, Excel etc.)
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation, leadership & communications skills;
What's on Offer
-competitive salary package
-a personal assistant