You are here
Senior Marketing Officer - Corporate Communication/PR
- Leading Financial Services
- Rapid Growing
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global investment arm with total shareholders' equity exceeding USD 13 billion and total assets of more than USD 113 billion.
Their investment strategy focuses on five key sectors worldwide: life technology, real estate, automobiles and infrastructure, energy and resources, and internet related investments. It supports our parent company's core strategy in becoming a global conglomerate in insurance,banking and asset management.
To support the rapid growth of the company globally, the Corporate Communications Department was set up in mid-2015. Its mission is to help our client to build a strong and sustainable profile globally through strategic communications. It works closely with the management to provide them advice on brand building, media relations, stakeholder communications, event management and crisis communication. It also supports the investment teams on deal positioning and communications.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in corporate communications or public relations. Agency experience highly preferred
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both verbal and written, is a must
- Experience in working with PRC companies would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of the financial services sector and financial products (financial institutions, insurance, asset management, etc.)
- Good understanding of international financial services related media is desirable
- Strong in event management and project management
- Experience in crisis and issues management situations
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Well organized, independent, able to work under pressure and own direction
- International travels may be required
What's on Offer
Excellent package with good international exposure.