You are here
Senior Marketing Manager
- Global exposure
- Career progression
About Our Client
The company is a fashionable upscale retailer selling furniture and home accessories in Hong Kong, China and the UAE markets and beyond.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies/plans for the business and lead the marketing team to exceed company's business targets.
- Initiate and pilot the planning, execution and measurement of marketing initiatives across all markets, ATL, BLT, online and in store.
- Brand guardian for all company brands and sub brands including brand positioning, awareness, development and core brand assets
- Participate in cross functional teams and work closely with external agencies to create the seasonal look books and PR material
- Develop, optimize and track annual Brand marketing budget
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- At least 6 years of experience with international strategic brand management, strong project management skills and on-line capabilities
- Strong Leadership skills to build and manage a team
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
- Candidate must be a team player, have flexibility and positive 'can do' attitude
What's on Offer
This is an excellent people management opportunity that offers great career exposure