You are here
Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications
- Team leader
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable tourism/travel conglomerate with significant brand presence in the Hong Kong market.
The successful candidate will be in charge of developing and executing distribution marketing strategies, tactics to increase business revenue, work closely with travel trade agencies to promote company products in sales distribution channels, marketing communications and more. This is a great opportunity to work with a well recognized and reputable organization within the tourism industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Regional experience in marketing industry with strong project management skills (preferably within the tourism industry)
- Ability to compose integrated sales and marketing plans, proposals, analyses, reports etc.
- Strong marketing communications experience
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with internal/external partners and stakeholders to monitor and enhance the sales performance of the company
- Regional advertising and marketing experience in related industry is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese, Mandarin
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package and attractive benefits. Not to mention great brand exposure and opportunity to work for a dynamic work environment.