You are here
Senior Marketing Manager - Jewellery Brand
- All-rounded marketing position
- Regional role
About Our Client
Our client is a highly-regarded Jewellery brand. Due to rapid expansion in the region, they are looking for a seasoned marketing professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, Asia, and working in partnership with the global headquarters, the Senior Marketing Manager is required to assist in defining marketing and CRM strategy for the Greater China Region. S/he is responsible for planning and implementing marketing and CRM tactical actions in order to increase brand awareness with goals to convert audience to potential customers. S/he will focus on Hong Kong, Macau & China markets with feasible elevation of role or expansion of responsibilities as business expands.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years of solid and strong know-how in marketing, CRM & promotional engagement experience with proven track records in the Greater China region.
- Prior experience with luxury branding and on CRM engagement and management in HK and China are a must.
- Passionate for brand building, with good understanding of balancing branding vs commercial needs.
- Strong analytical and communication skills in CRM are required.
- Skills and experience in customer focused event organization and execution are desirable. Attention to details is of utmost importance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and to be able to work with different culture.
- Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in written Chinese both simplified and traditional. Trilingual in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Highly organized and self-motivated. Must be a team player with positive attitude while with a strong ability to self-manage.
- Able to work in start-up environment. Enthusiastic and flexible with working hours to ensure completion of projects.
- Have a creative mindset to think out of the box.
What's on Offer
The job offers attractive career opportunities.