You are here
Senior Marketing Manager - Global Fashion Brand
- Multinational Company
- Global Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is listed company in Hong Kong, principally engaged in the retailing of high-end to luxury menswear and accessories under four international brands in Greater China and Europe as well as licensing of its major brands globally.
- To plan and implement marketing and promotion campaigns and ensuring the brand image is represented on a manner that is consistent with principle guidelines
- Manage all executions & implementations of ATL & BTL programs, advertising, social media, promotion, and digital campaigns.
- Manage and track marketing budgets and ensure effective budget utilization
- Participate in cross functional teams and work closely with buying, design and retail departments to maximize brand performance
- From market intelligence and trends, propose insights and implementations plans to drive business & brand growth
The Successful Applicant
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in marketing
- Previous experience in China Market in the fashion field a definite advantage
- Experience in managing visual merchandising team is preferred
- Strengths in storytelling with excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Strong marketing sense and attentive to details
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and problem solving skills
- The flexibility to travel overseas
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to progress your career within a rapidly expanding fashion company. The ideal candidate will be well rewarded with an attractive package