You are here
Senior Manager - US MNC
- Excellent US MNC for Career Advancement
- Dynamic Environment And Exciting Duties
About Our Client
Our client headquartered in the US with own brand name. It has manufacturing operations and joint ventures across the region. In view of business expansion, they are looking for high calibre individual to join their management team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be leading a small team to prepare monthly financial and management reports and Consolidation for the APAC region. You will conduct budgeting and forecasting for the group. You will ensure compliance to US GAAP and SOX and enhance internal control for efficiency accounting processes. You will work with various business partners on ad hoc projects. You will also take the lead to liaise with auditors on audit and tax matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline with professional accounting qualification
- 10-15 years of regional finance experience in US MNCs with managerial exposure
- Excellent accounting knowledge in US, HK and PRC accounting standards, taxation and related regulations
- Good communication skills and act as a finance business partner to various functions
- SAP experience
- Strong command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What's on Offer
Excellent position for career advancement in a US MNC environment. Great platform for high potential candidates to excel.