You are here
Senior Manager, Public Relations
- Regional Exposure
- Hospitality Conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and well-established tourism & hospitality conglomerate with operations across the globe.
A well-established tourism & hospitality conglomerate is looking for a talented public relations professional to take on the role of senior manager overseeing regional media relations for the corporation.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years PR/Communications/Media experience in the travel, hospitality or tourism industry
- Experience in China media with focus on South China
- Solid regional media network/contacts
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent writing skills in both Chinese and English
- Fluency in spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to gain regional exposure with a very well-known brand within the hospitality industry!