You are here
Senior Manager - Property level 80k
- Great China exposure
- Great brand name on resume
About Our Client
Our client is a well known company based in Hong Kong with extensive exposure in China. They are continuously expanding their business and is looking for a senior professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be looking after various projects in HK and China. You will prepare investment rate of return (IRR) for new projects. You will review prepare and monitor budget and monthly management accounts for senior management. You will provide insightful analysis based on extensive market research and present to the board. You will review tenancy terms agreement and monitor rental income against IRR. You will establish effective finance policy to monitor internal control and reduce potential risks. You will coordinate with internal departments to ensure expense settlement is in order, external parties such as auditors for year end audit. In addition, you will be involved in ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines with professional qualification
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience of which 6 years in managerial position, preferably in the field of Property/ Shopping Mall Management
- Organized, attention to details, able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Independent, initiative, mature and outgoing
- Strong in financial analysis
- Proficiency in Word & Excel is essential
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Excellent platform for career development. Exciting position with a dynamic and fast paced company.