You are here
Senior Manager - Learning & Performance
- Brand New Role
- Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading MNC with annual revenues in excess of US$3bn. Due to business growth an experienced Senior Manager overseeing Learning & Performance is required for the Asia-region.
- Executes operational and strategic planning with identified regional needs and global corporate initiatives.
- Effectively manages needs of varied functional client groups.
- Demonstrates in depth understanding of the business of the company as it relates to the business priorities of the region.
- Manages regional operations including all program logistics (annual calendar, materials, facilities, enrolment management, communications, budget, vendors, etc.).
- Ensures continuity of programs and operations with HR and corporate learning and development function.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Conducts quality performance management activities with direct reports (goal management, appraisals, coaching).
- Conducts needs assessments and gap analysis to identify development requirements within constituency.
- Remains current on trends in the talent development marketplace by analysing research, identifying new and relevant materials, methods and cutting edge techniques. Makes recommendations for their use and drives implementation initiatives.
- Partners with program developers and vendors internally and externally for development of proprietary program content.
- Identifies necessary metrics to measure value of talent development deliverables.
- Manages external consultants and directs their efforts to support organisational needs.
- Oversees various programs including new employee experience, professional development, functional development, and management & leadership development initiatives.
- Serves as consultant to advise Human Resources partners and direct clients on human performance opportunities.
- Continuously evaluates business impact of performance solutions and takes appropriate action to ensure high quality.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience in training or organisation development
- 5+ years management experience - must include 3-4 years developing traditional and non-traditional human performance solutions
- 3-4 years experience conducting various types of analysis to identify performance gaps and requirements
- Strong performance consultation skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Coaching, influencing and negotiating skills
- Budget management
- Customer service orientation, collaboration and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws, practices and procedures
- Knowledge of standard corporate entity business practices
- Diplomacy, maturity and ability to keep confidences required
- Fluent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Above market salary and benefits, work/life balance.