You are here
Senior Manager - Internal Control (1.5M)
- Stable environment with the industry leader
- Regional exposure with a well known brand
About Our Client
Our client is a HK listed company with extensive operations across the region. They have been doing various M&A projects, JVs as well as organic growth to expand their business. In view of expansion, they are inviting a high calibre individual to join their senior management team.
- Reporting to the Senior Director, you will be leading a small team
- You will be responsible to build and strengthen internal control awareness for the group.
- You will develop, implement and improve the Group's internal control policies and procedures
- Work closely with the Internal Audit committee to oversee the Group's internal control and corporate governance.
- Work with internal audit team to ensure everything is in compliance with the internal control policies and guidelines.
- Identify risk areas and make proposals on how to mitigate the problem identified and reduce risks for the group.
- Deal with external and internal parties on various corporate governance and control matters
- Involved in ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
You must be a degree holder with professional qualification in finance, accounting or relevant disciplines with minimum 15years' relevant working experience of internal control with sizable listed companies. Solid experience in corporate governance and regulatory framework for various jurisdictions. Proficiency in English and Cantonese is a must. You must be a strong communicators and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
What's on Offer
Attractive package and remuneration benefits is on offer to high potential candidate. Excellent platform for career advancement. Strong brand name on resume.