You are here
Senior Manager - General Compliance (Wholesale Banking)
- Excellent job scope
- Strong international brand and culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well known international bank with an excellent reputation within APAC.They are adding new headcount to help support their growth within the region.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance HK, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategy, identifying opportunities, assisting to resolve critical compliance business issues
- Developing the compliance frameworks and solutions for all compliance requirements across the business units.
- Providing authoritative advice on all compliance matters.
- Providing effective resolution of areas of difference or contention across the business.
- Liaising with Regulatory authorities, including HKMA as well as Industry bodies to remain abreast of emerging issues and trends and to determine appropriate group policy position.
- Driving strong relationships with the internal business partners.
The Successful Applicant
You will be degree qualified with a minimum of a Bachelor degree in law, finance or relevant discipline. In addition 5-8 years compliance/legal experience in large corporations, a regulator or major legal/accounting firm. Prior experience in managing a Risk and or Compliance function in a wholesale financial services environment is a distinct advantage. Strong knowledge of HKMA regulations is a MUST. you must also have proven experience in managing key stakeholder relationships at a senior level both internally and externally. Experience with dealing environments highly regarded
What's on Offer
Excellent job scope, collaborate culture, strong compensation,