You are here
Senior Manager, Compliance - Asian Private Bank
- Excellent career progression
- Dynamic and growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a strong performing, well known Asian financial services group that has multiple business lines here in Hong Kong. They are strengthening their private banking arm due to significant growth in APAC and are in need of a senior compliance professional to join the compliance division.
- Advise the senior management and relevant business units on Private Banking compliance related issues
- Provide support to Private Banking business in the development, implementation and regular review of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal requirements
- Provide compliance training to Private Banking staff on a need basis
- Develop, implement and update AML governance policies.
- Develop, implement and monitor AML risk assessment methodology and practice.
- Develop, implement and monitor Know Your Client policies, procedures and practices.
- Develop and implement periodic AML monitoring program/plan across the bank's processes and practices.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a University degree or above in law, accountancy or any related discipline with a minimum 6 years' solid experience in compliance specialising in a Private Banking business and can work independently with minimal supervision. You must have sound knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations pertinent to a Private Banking business. Mandarin an advantage but not essential.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation and benefits.