You are here
Senior Manager, Banking & Financial Services
- Set up role
- P&L responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is a French consultancy company, which is planning to set up an offfice in Hong Kong. Experiencing a solid project pipeline in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Senior Manager to set up an office, recruit a team of consultants and lead their business in Asia.
Thanks to your experience/expertise in the following Banking Business areas:
- Global Transaction Banking (Payment & Cash Management, Treasury, Liquidity, FX, Trade, Loan services,…)
- Investor Services (Securities & Fund Services, post trading Services..)
You will have the opportunity to support our customers in their operational strategy and transformation projects especially in the following topics:
- Opportunity evaluations/Business Cases
- Launch of activity, new products
- Project/Program Steering
- BPO, organization and optimization of business processes
- Risk & Compliance
- Support in the selection/replacement of information system
On top tof the repsonisibility above, you will be in charge of setting up an office, recruit a team of consultants and be in charge of business development for the group in Asia.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience in consulting and Banking/Financial Services.
- Already developed and managed a Practice/Business Unit - ideally launched a Branch - in a Consulting Firm and demonstrated an ability to build and commercialize relationships with Senior Executives.
- Settled in Hong Kong for 3+ years and have developed a solid network in the banking sector.
- Familiar with the Hong Kong environment, policies/regulation and specificities, and you enjoy working in an international environment.
What's on Offer
The job offers an exciting entrepreneurial experience.