You are here
Senior Manager, Audit
- IRB ( internal rating based) and Basel credit
About Our Client
My client, an established bank is looking for a hire calibre Senior Internal Auditor with In-depth knowledge of IRB (internal rating based) approach and Basel credit.
As Senior Finance Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of audit and will be leading a small team. Your role will include carry out the routine and special audits on the Bank's business and operation functions.You will promote continuous improvement of the internal controls across the Bank.
My client is looking for candidates with solid knowledge and experience in IRB (internal rating based) approach and Basel credit.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Business Administration or Banking & Finance, with full membership of HKICPA or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 8 years' internal auditing experience in the audit/banking industry
- Solid knowledge and experience in IRB (internal rating based) approach and Basel credit is a must
- In-depth knowledge of the major business functions of a bank such as credit risk management, corporate banking, liquidity and market risk management is a definite advantage
Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- No travel required
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager, Audit
What's on Offer
The offer is a rewarding career path within a leading bank in hong kong.