You are here
Senior Legal Manager | Established Logistics Company
- Corporate commercial lawyer
- Exciting Business Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese logistics company with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They are also looking to extend their business reach to a number of other South East Asia countries. Our client is constantly looking to develop new business products and services, and they expect to hire candidates that are proactive, innovative, adaptable and practical.
Main job duties include:
- providing full support to various business units;
- preparing and implementing legal and compliance policies and procedures;
- reviewing and preparing various commercial agreements;
- working on various business and legal projects;
- handling and ensuring compliance of relevant laws and regulations; and
- Keep abreast with the laws and regulations related to the businesses
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have 3-6 years of post-qualification experience with law firms or established companies. The candidate must be well versed with preparing and reviewing various commercial agreements, and must have strong experience in handling general commercial matters. The candidate should be proactive and practical, as well as be able to think commercially. Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is critical.
What's on Offer
The business is exciting and expanding quickly in terms of regional and service coverage. They offer a vibrant working environment and a great learning platform.