You are here
Senior Legal Counsel
- Red-chip conglomerate.
- M&A lawyer.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well established and prominent red-chipped conglomerates, with sizable subsidiaries listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Its businesses span across retailing, food & beverage, real estate, investments, and more.
Our client is one of the most well established and prominent red-chipped conglomerates, with sizable subsidiaries listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Its businesses span across retailing, food & beverage, real estate, investments, and more. Joining on Group-level, you will be a part of the legal team, with a primary focus on interesting M&A transactions, on top of general commercial matters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the legal team on a number of merger and acquisitions from due diligence to advising on deal structure and preparing related legal documents
- Support on group reorganization transactions from parent company to listed subsidiaries
- Manage legal aspects of fund raising exercises of the Group
- Provide legal advice and solutions to various business units on day-to-day issues
This is an exciting opportunity for a corporate M&A lawyer to join a dynamic team, offering a wide variety of interesting transactions. Stable in house platform.
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-to-senior level corporate lawyer to progress within a well established red chipped company. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with minimum 8+ years of experience in corporate M&A transactions gained with a major law firm
- Strong working knowledge of cross-border M&A transactions and investments
- Knowledge of corporate governance and regulatory compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
Opportunity for a capable M&A lawyer to join a dynamic legal team within a leading conglomerate. Exposure to a full spectrum of exciting legal work offered to the right candidate.