You are here
Senior Legal Counsel | Well-Known Educational Institution
- General commercial in-house
- Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a well know educational institution in Hong Kong. It has strong global and regional connections, and they aim to achieve excellence in educational and research development, as well as academic and cultural exchanges. They are now expanding in both campus size and research coverage and looking to engage top professionals to facilitate their rapid growth.Our cl
The Senior Legal Counsel will be working closely with the senior management. Job responsibilities include:
- providing legal advice on a full range of in-house matters, including employment, technology commercialisation and commercial contract negotiations;
- keeping abreast of latest legal developments that may affect the interests or operation of the educational institution, and advising the senior management on the legal implications of such development; and
- drafting and reviewing various legal documents, memorandums, guidelines and agreements.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking to hire a senior lawyer with strong commercial legal in-house experience. You should have extensive and hands-on legal experience and skills. They are looking for lawyers with great problem solving skills. You must also possess effective communication and strong leadership skills, and speak and write fluent English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer you a stable work environment and an interesting mix of legal work. They will offer a competitive in-house remuneration package if they find the candidate suitable.