You are here
Senior Legal Counsel | Listed Oil Group
Hong Kong Island
- Stable working hours
- Corporate commercial lawyer
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company and part of an established oil group. The group continues to expand and is active in investing in a number of projects in Southern China.
- handle investment projects, M&As and JV transactions,
- advise on listing rules compliance,
- dealing with potential commercial or employment disputes, and
- advise on any legal commercial issues arising from the company's day-to-day business.
The Successful Applicant
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor,
- 5-13 years of PQE,
- corporate commercial and listing rules compliance experience,
- fluent in speaking and writing Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese),
- ability to work independently, and
- excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
- good remuneration package,
- stable working hours,
- convenient office location, and
- work directly with management.