You are here
Senior Leasing Officer/ Leasing Officer - Shopping Mall
- A large scale portfolio
- Work with international brands
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier developer in Hong Kong with highly profitable investment portfolios across Greater China. They are looking for a leasing officer/senior leasing officer for their retail portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Handle leasing matters for one of the most prestigious shopping malls in Hong Kong
- Develop close relationships with key tenants
- Assess leasing proposals carefully to ensure an effective trade mix aligned with the portfolio's positioning
- Stay on top of market trends and to work closely with the Marketing and Promotion teams in enhancement works
- Proactively conduct market research and analysis
- Develop relationships with leading retailers
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders in ensuring that fitting-out and refurbishment works are carried out smoothly and aligned with statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Real Estate, Surveying or related discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with major developers
- Strong market sense with analytical thinking
- Experience with MNCs and Global clients is a must
- Good leadership and interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A chance to work with one of the largest developers with some excellent repositioning projects on hand.