You are here
Senior Leasing Officer - Family Office (Surveying Background)
- A stable working environment
- Mixed Portfolio with emphasis on Retail
About Our Client
Our client is a small family office that holds a growing number of assets across Hong Kong and Singapore. They are well regarded for their friendly culture and professionalism.
- Control and conclude tenancy negotiations with prospective tenants in accordance with agreed budget and direction from Dept Head
- Maintain good landlord and tenant relationship and assist tenants in their specific requirements wherever possible.
- Establish good relationship and maintain regular contact with agents as necessary
- Work with Property Management service providers to ensure the development is established so that tenants are given a fair return by way of quality accommodation and excellent property management services.
- To handle tenants' complaints and to co-ordinate activities undertaken to resolve problems
- Ensure Service Agreements are adhered to
Asset Management and Reporting
- Provide plans and assist in implementing an effective, cohesive asset management strategy for the asset.
- Identify areas of potential improvement in the design and tenant layouts as appropriate.
- Plan for improving procedures and services to tenants to cope with the ever changing market demand.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree holder or above majoring in real estate, surveying, finance or related subject
- Minimum 3 years of relevant asset management, leasing or property management experience.
- Good knowledge of the property sector with prior exposure to retailers, landlords and property agencies
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- A logical thinker with a focus on long term vision and strategy who is driven by targets and objectives
- Confident and outgoing personality when dealing with stakeholders of all levels with the ability to work independently
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance for someone that is looking for a stable working environment and to work on a mixed portfolio