You are here
Senior Leasing Manager - Fashion Retail
- Attractive salary package
- Manage large volume of shops
About Our Client
Our client is a local conglomerate with an established presence in Hong Kong. They are seeking an energetic individual with established networks with top tier developers and shopping malls to drive their business development strategies across Hong Kong and Macau.
- To execute the store development plans for renewal, relocation and expansion
- To develop the initial inception of an opportunity, analyze the demographics, negotiate the transaction and prepare documentation of new leasing and renewal
- To develop relationships in the market place with landlords, retailers and investors to source possible sites and carry out initial site finding assessments of potential locations
- To conduct rent reviews across the relevant markets
- To deal with real estate / landlord issues that arise in stores, distribution centres and offices
- To assess future business opportunities in respect of new store expansion, acquisitions, potential trade opportunities, improved store formats and potential geographical expansion.
- To evaluate the market potential of each new location and ensure a detailed financial analysis of each potential location in conjunction with the General Manager.
- To monitor trading performance of each store and propose store enlargements, reductions, closures, relocations, renovations and layout changes.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduated
- Related experience in retail property, preferably works in reputable retailers with established chain
- Numerical and computer literate; Solid experience in using statistical data / findings to interpret findings and reasoning
- Strong and proactive team player
- Tactful, stern when required, diligent, with good communication and negotiation skills
- Have established contacts with landlords in Hong Kong
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance for someone to step up into a department head position.