You are here
Senior Learning Consultant & Global Banking Firm
- Leading Global Financial Firm
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious banking firm with global coverage and a growing platform in Asia-Pacific.
- Builds relationships with line of business leaders, HR members and other stakeholders to design and drive successful program execution.
- Consults with business leaders and L&D professionals to develop learning solutions to meet business objectives; makes recommendations to ensure performance outcomes are attained.
- Conducts critical tasks such as learning needs analyses, data collection, consulting, facilitation, and evaluation.
- Demonstrates strong facilitation skills to create an engaging learning experience in different setups, i.e. face to face vs. virtual.
- Applies strong business acumen and consulting skills to ensure robust development solutions for client.
- Consults and partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) and learning team partners to transform business knowledge into effective learning solutions.
- Implements measurement and evaluation plans, interprets results and make recommendations based on evaluation results.
- Participates as a project team member in complex project implementations or initiatives, while simultaneously leading learning and development projects.
- Communicates and partners with virtual teammates across cultures and geographies within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- University Degree (or higher) in any subject, specialisations or further qualifications in Business, Finance, Accounting and/or Human Resources
- 7+ years of learning or human resources consulting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, ability to communicate in native Cantonese and Mandarin is advantageous.
- Experienced in relationship-building, influencing, and contracting skills, having interfaced with business leaders, partners and teammates in a cross-cultural and cross-functional settings.
- Experience in leading business / learning related projects with demonstrated project management capability
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a learning expert with solid track record relating to learning delivery
- Exposure to supporting organisational change agenda with L&D solutions
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with ambiguity while remaining focused and driving for results.
- A strong team player and demonstrates awareness of Wells Fargo vision, mission and values
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills, flexibility to work outside own comfort zone, sometimes with minimal guidance.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as influencing and negotiating skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to flex work schedule as needed when working with International clients.
- Competent in using MS Office Suite including: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, career development and opportunities for regional travel.